Here you will find access to all of the technical and promotional publications available through the American Concrete Pavement Association free of charge.
Our mission at the MO/KS Chapter, ACPA is to be the voice of the concrete paving industry in Missouri and Kansas. In doing so we strive to provide all of our members and customers access to the best and most up-to-date information on the design, construction and restoration of concrete pavement. We also know that in these fast paced times, “time is money,” and when you need information and technical assistance, you want access to it in the simplest and quickest way possible. That is why we have devised a quick and easy way for you to download all of ACPA’s valuable resource materials free of charge. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
Step #1: Call (913-381-2251) or email (email@example.com) MO/KS Chapter, ACPA and request access to the ACPA Resource Center.
Step #2: MO/KS Chapter, ACPA will provide a username and password that can be used at any time now or in the future to download resource materials from the ACPA online store free of charge.
Step #3: Click here to go directly to the ACPA online store.
Step #4: Login using the provided username and password.
Step #5: Click on the resources you would like to download.
It’s quick, easy, and free so please give it a try. Be sure to save the provided username and password as you can continue to download ACPA resources as needed and when new resources become available.
Please contact us if you have any trouble downloading resources or need additional assistance. We are also here to help with all of your concrete pavement needs, so please contact us for assistance.
Note: The MO/KS Chapter, ACPA will provide access to ACPA resources free of charge to the following local entities: Public Agencies, Consultant Engineering Firms, Architectural Firms, and MO/KS Chapter, ACPA Member Companies. The MO/KS Chapter, ACPA reserves the right to not provide access to ACPA resources free of charge to all other individuals and companies.
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA)
- Portland Cement Association (PCA)
- National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA)
- National Concrete Pavement Technology Center
- Kansas Metro Materials Board (KCMMB)
- Mid-west Concrete Industry Board (MCIB)Mid-west Concrete Industry Board (MCIB)
- Concrete Promotional Group of Kansas City (CPG)
- Kansas Department of Transportation (KDOT)
- Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT)
- Kansas Ready Mixed Concrete Association (KRMCA)
- American Public Works Association – Kansas City Metro Chapter
- Concrete Council of St. Louis
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- International Grinding and Grooving Association (IGGA)
- Pavement 4Life
- Innovative Pavement Research Foundation (IPRF)
- Dowel Optimization Software (free download)
Concrete on the Radio – KCMO 710 AM
Program #57 – Todd LaTorella, P.E. & Christy Martin Talk Concrete in KC
Program #59 – KcICON Bridge Project.